The Week’s Highlights is up! It has been a month since I posted an entry here and I know I am not really being consistent on putting up entries on my blog. I’m not being lazy, it’s just that there are a lot of things that came up and needed to be prioritized. I’m really sorry.
Since I am loaded with things that I have to do every week, why not buckle it up and write a post about it? Here are some of this week’s highlights:
- The Cellular network that I am using just had a maintenance for a whole day without even notifying us, the users. That really pisses me off.
- Movie Marathon with the 2016 movies.
- Exchanging meaningful conversations with my best friend while going to work.
- Enjoying unlimited pizza for World’s Pizza Day at Yellow Cab.
- Watching basketball games of him. He’s really a 3-point shooter! ♥
- Developing an android app for our thesis. ‘Cause you know, graduating students.
- Indulging with Christian Grey’s and Anastasia Steele’s fever ’cause Fifty Shades Darker is here!
- Serenades and song dedications for the whole week in our company to celebrate the love month. Is it so romantic? ♥
- Prepping up for the upcoming organization’s Gamesfest 2017. I will definitely blog about this!
That’s the highlights for this week! I really had a hectic week but that’s okay. At least I’m not being lazy, though. Haha! So how’s your week so far loves?
Disclosure: Photo taken from Pixabay